Thursday 13 December 2012

My Creative Space - Cup Cake

After the little tea pot comes the cup cake ! I think I am doing better at colour matching (you may have noticed with the tea pot that colour matching was not exactly my cup of tea ...) Talking about a cup of tea, I found this lovely cup and saucer at a Salvation Army store today and I just couldn't resist ! (I am helpless when it comes to fine china). Everybody knows that anything the Salvation Army sells comes from ... donations ? I can't believe someone actually donated this beautiful tea cup set from Wedgewood ...

Watch this space for the tea cup to come ! By the way, what is your cup of tea craftwise ?




Apres la theiere vient le petit four ! Je pense que je m'ameliore dans la coordination des couleurs (vous aurez peut-etre remarque que la coordination des couleurs n'est pas vraiment ma tasse de the ...) Puisque nous sommes a parler de tasse de the, je viens de trouver cette adorable tasse avec sa soucoupe dans un magasin de l'Armee du Salut et je n'ai pas pu y resister ! (j'ai un faible pour la porcelaine fine). Chacun sait que tous les articles qui sont vendus a l'Armee du Salut proviennent de ... dons ? J'ai du mal a croire que quelqu'un se soit debarrasse d'une si jolie tasse Wedgewood ...
Sur ce blog, vous decouvrirez bientot la tasse de the ! Au passage, quelle est votre tasse de the en bricolage ?

2 comments:

  1. Yes it is amazing what some people donate! Thanks for your lovely comment on my bunting. I have a soft spot for lime green gingham. Your cupcake is delightful. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona ! I love gingham fabric but I also like a lot of printed cotton fabrics too !!!

      Delete