Saturday 21 July 2012

Poncho and Scarf

I recently borrowed from the local library a book by Emma Hardy called Making Children's Clothes and I have to be honest, every project is a delight for the eyes ! I would love to try them all but decided to start small with the poncho and the scarf. I made the red one for my niece's birthday.

Je viens d'emprunter a la bibliotheque de quartier un livre ecrit par Emma Hardy qui s'intitule Making Children's Clothes. Pour etre franche, chaque projet est un delice pour les yeux ! J'aimerai beaucoup essayer tous les projets mais j'ai choisi de commencer petit avec le poncho et l'echarpe. J'ai confectionne l'ensemble rouge pour ma niece a l'occasion de son anniversaire.





The snowflake buttons were specifically made to order.
Les boutons aux flocons de neige ont ete specialement fait sur commande.


The purple one I made for my little Bibi in an attempt to get her warmly covered during the winter as I am struggling to get her to put a jacket on when she decides to go outside to play.

L'ensemble violet, je l'ai confectionne pour ma petite Bibi dans l'espoir qu'elle soit chaudement habillee cet hiver car j'ai du mal a lui faire porter une veste lorsqu'elle decide d'aller jouer dehors.



Despite purple being her favourite colour at the moment, it happens that I haven't managed yet to get her to wear the poncho !

Malgre que le violet soit sa couleur preferee pour le moment, il se trouve que je n'ai pas encore reussi a lui faire porter son poncho !

For more inspiration, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment