Saturday 21 July 2012

Upholstery Fabrics

Today I decided it was time I treated myself and bought some fabric. I like florals and anything that is shabby chic. I went for these :

Aujourd'hui, j'ai decide qu'il etait temps que je me fasse plaisir, j'ai donc achete du tissu. J'aime les tissus a fleurs et tout ce qui rappelle le shabby chic. Je me suis laissee tenter par ceux-la :


They will soon be used to dress the following chair skeletons :
Ils seront bientot utilises pour habiller les squelettes de chaise suivants :



Hum, yes, there is  plenty of work waiting for me...
Hum, oui, il y a plein de travail qui m'attend...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will be worth the time and effort when they are finished.......
    You certainly found some lovely fabrics.

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete